Tuesday, July 24, 2007

awake

well have any of you slept under water its fun you just need gills. Well i bet every ones like how dose your laptop work well i hid it under the golden gate bridge and i was spoze to meet x on the bored walk. Back to what i was saying when i was getting ready to sleep a huge shark was swimming at me so i look around and when i glanced to the right i saw that my arm was cut clean open most likely from that avian tiger. Ok so shark head at me what do i do well when it go to me it started snapping at me so i punched it in the nose well know blood was coming from his nose and it passed out for a second so i swam as fast as i could and got out of the water got my laptop and here i am know.

6 comments:

Undyings said...

Hey,Gill.

Just look on the top of the bridge,I was watching you.Nice job with the shark.Hehe.I'm glad you got away.Well I'm just sitting here on the top of the bridge waiting,cause well..yah.

~X

gill said...

thank x you could have drop in at any moment but no

Undyings said...

uh...sorry dude.But yah,lets get some food

wings said...

good job!
^_^

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

A shark?? Did you know that there is a shark as small as the palm of your haND AND ONE BITE CAN KILL you? It is close to extinction and is a very rare animal. It will only bite when provoked like most sharks. LOL, you can ignore my rambling cos i do that a lot. ^_^

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yeah that is kinda freaky... lol ^_^
I love looking at sharks :D