Monday, July 23, 2007

x i need help ........

x i need your help scientists came after me i need your help we couldn't meet because they all started to come after me and they chased me all over town and being the a$$ holes they are they start sending different evil hybrids after me they've been chasing me sens i got on that god forsaken boat now i finally gave them the slip and got away so know i am lost in this stupid city it sucks i have been walking for about an hour we need to find each other x.

~Gill

3 comments:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OK?I'm in school so there's no way i can join your flock, sorry. I also have some exams coming up so there's no way once more. :P

wings said...

Sorry i don't know much about America...
so i can't help...
hope you find X!
^_^

Max and Avian said...

The city? cool I have like been to the big city like once or twice Las Vegas being one of the cities. I would Help but I'm stuck in Iceland at the time.

~AvIaN